Q: Do I have to put the bike together?
A: Our bikes come 85% assembled, and have the tools and instructions to finish the other 15%.
For more information on how to assemble you Nirve bicycle, please refer to our Nirve Cruiser Assembly video.
Q: How can I get a catalog?
A: Call 1.888.BY.NIRVE and just ask for one. You can also request one via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your mailing address.
Q: Do I have to pay tax on stuff I buy at Nirve.com?
A: If you live in California or Colorado, a 7.75% or 6.9% sales tax is applied to your order respectively. If you do not reside in either California or Colorado, but is shipping the order to a location in California or Colorado, you will need to pay sales tax of the destination State. We do not collect sales tax for any other States besides California or Colorado. All pick up orders in our Huntington Beach facility are considered as local sales, and a 7.75% sales tax is required by the State of California.
Q: What kind of warranty does Nirve gear
A: Steel Frames 5 years, Aluminum Frames 3 years, and all Components 1 year (All warranties are against manufacturers defect).
Q: What if I get it, and it was not what I
thought it was?
A: Give us a call at 1.888.BY.NIRVE and we will give you a return authorization number. You ship it back, and we give you a refund...Simple! (Web Orders Only)
Q: How can I order if I don't have a credit card?
A: Call 1.888.BY.NIRVE and ask for a mail-in order form, then you can pay by check or money order.
Q: Do you ship overseas?
A: We only ship within the States in the continental U.S. except Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
For overseas' customer, please contact our International Distributor directly for product availability. See a list of our International Distributors near you here. You can also call Toll-Free 1.888.BY.NIRVE (International 1.714.892.5795) or email us at email@example.com for more information. Thank you for your interest at Nirve!